The current Board of Governors Who we are: The International Thunderbird Class Association is the governing body of the Thunderbird Sailboat. The purpose of the organization is to promote and Read More ...
Photos from the 2023 Thunderbird International Regatta are available on ptsail.org
- 2023 International Regatta ResultsThe 2023 Thunderbird International Regatta went off without a hitch. Good wind and weather, and a bunch of good sailors, made for a fun, competitive and exciting event. Regatta Network site for the event
- TBird Racing VideosDale Dunning from Fleet 33 in Port Townsend has done a series of videos from his boat Owl using a 360 camera and has posted them on YouTube. They include some pretty good commentary, and music too.
- Regatta Program from the 1983 InternationalsDownload a copy.
- West Coast Championship Regatta – Sept 4-5, 2022 – ResultsNine races were completed over two days. Day one saw light but steady winds from the SE and the race committee was able to pull off five races. On day two the winds were much stronger (15-20 kts.) The first two or three race saw mostly jibs being used, but most boats has switched to … Read more
- Raven Wins 2019 InternationalsTeam Raven from Port Townsend, sailing a loaner boat (Atomic Salsa), took three first place finishes on the last day of racing to win the 2019 Thunderbird International Championship Regatta in Boston. Congratulations to Steve Scharf, Jon Piskula, Simon Miles, Jeff Brantley, and Angie Brantley! To see the official results please visit the regatta web … Read more